Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Topless Tuesday Video

A woman I know in Real Life video chats with me (via Apple's FaceTime) now and then. She's deaf and I'm mute so the medium is best for Sign Language. Most chats are of the basic How-are-you?-I'm-fine type but as she fancies me carnally so now and again I answer her calls to sometimes find a nude woman blowing kisses at me.

Not that I mind, of course. At least not too much.

But at this time I can't really be in a relationship and even if I could we both know the two of us wouldn't work out in the long run. That doesn't stop these "Boobie Calls" – her term – and I answered one this morning. She was in a super frisky mood and since I'm a good friend, I dressed in kind.  Which inspired my Topless Tuesday picture for this week.

Click to embiggen or see it on Flickr!
Here's the Webcam's point-of-view, the way it appeared on MySL ...