Thursday, January 8, 2015

What Changed in 8 Years?


Don't adjust your sets. CC Columbo is, indeed, orange. Thank the saints that our Irish-Catholic father can't see this. Coming back from visiting mom in Hospital today I took a wee nap after enjoying a Double Whopper and small fries and CC was at the computer. When I woke up, I found him tweaking his SLink hands and ears to match his new skin. Why the change, you might ask?


No change, really. This is the CC Columbo that I met up with when I logged into the Main Grid for the first time at very nearly the same spot in Nangrim. He was orange, wearing women's hair from Juicy La Jolla, free Linden clothes, and a dragon from Wynx Whiplash. This was known as his Eddie Izzard Period. Shortly after this picture was taken he transferred the dragon to me, gave me L$2000, gave me 16m2 of land, and sent me off into the world.

As you can see, he's got a new(er) dragon, better clothes, men's hair, and that new orange skin. Same old CC, though. Best. Brother. Ever!

No comments: