Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blog Stats

Can't say I've ever done this before, but other bloggers do, so ...

For some reason, a bad pic of me in a micro-bikini is still my most popular post. At this point for the month, "Osprey goes looking for Salazar" and "Years in Review: MySL" both have 111 views each. All this, BTW, doesn't count my own page views (I read past posts in my blog).
C'mon, Eire! Let's pull up those numbers for a native daughter!! Now, to figure out who I know in Russia and China and who the f@ck uses Firefox.

3 comments:

Owl Dragonash said...

lol I think the bad pic of the Micro mini is cool

Uccie Poultry said...

Thanks, Owl!

Orca said...

Dontcha hate that, when the evil google insists of counting your own visits despite you telling the software to NOT do it?

Dunno how often I had to check the DON'T box and it always resets and does it nevertheless :(