Monday, January 17, 2011

New Avie!


Hanging out at Bare Rose, shopping to hide my tears after someone repeatedly called me FAG for being a lesbian, I saw Fawkes Allen wearing a really cool avie. Upon inquiry, I found it was for sale, a mere L$300, at his shop (SLurl). I love the floaty gears in the arms, nicely animated, and the wonderful textures. Colors can be changed (compare me to the vendor in the background) and a special AO is included. Like steampunk or just fun avies? Well worth a look.

2 comments:

Emilly Orr said...

Amusingly enough, go to the Museum of Robots site and let the little flash header load, and you'll see a shot from the Museum of Robots sim taken when Fawkes entered that design in their robotics contest. Obviously, he's done more work on it since--it wasn't designed to be an avatar then, for one thing--but it's always tickled me that his design didn't win, yet they keep coming back to it. It is a distinctive little 'bot, innit?

Uccie Poultry said...

Yes, Fawkes was telling me the origins of the 'bot. I think that is so cool :D It is a shame it didn't win at the museum, but its a winner with me!