Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, CC!!

CC Columbo: The Man, The Myth, The Hyena. At our home in Nangrim (SLurl).
My Real Life and Second Life brother has a birthday today! Happy Birthday, CC!! You do so much to make my life happy and I want you to know I appreciate it. This is your special day, and even though you have to take the cat to the vet, buy a shirt and tie for a funeral, and make all those calls mom wants you to make ... well, sounds kinda crappy. Sorry. But there will be ice cream cake later and breakfast at iHop is on me this morning!! Now bring on the pix!!

The oldest known picture of CC in Second Life. He's at Rainbow Tiger in his first week some five years ago.

Our current treehouse sits on this very spot. The pond was deep enough for swimming. Graphics quality was so low that you couldn't tell the grass was green. I had a couple dates with the girl that lived in the little house to the right.
So did CC, we learned later, and that was awwwwkward.


CC is also an elf, thanks to a relatively recent makeover. The facial hair is new, though he usually sports it iRL.

No comments: