Monday, June 3, 2013

The Drax Files: World Makers 7 - Rod Humble



Right. Skip all the stuff with Drax and Rod Humble (AKA Rod Linden; AKA Fearless Leader) and zip up to 4:49 where you'll see ME, all close-uppy and personal with my wife on my head.

Seriously, it's a nice interview and well worth five minutes to watch or ten to watch it twice. I am in the video and the bear that Rod is holding is my bear... hay! He owes me a bear! Dang you, Rod! I want my Rod Linden Bear!!!

Speaking of bears ...

Hit up the Marketplace (here) to get your FREE SL10B commemorative bear avatar. It uses new texture technology to look extra realistic when you use the Materials Beta Viewer now and future viewers with the new tech installed. No need to be a Premium member so grab this freebie now as it goes away at the end of June. My brother, CC Columbo, was playing with the new viewer this morning and you can see his pictures here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it must be watched 4 times and will take just a little over 20 minutes coz of the rewind :)))))