Friday, May 16, 2008

Tertiary Claim to Fame?

"They" say fame is fleeting ... some 15 minutes by one reckoning. Since I have so little available I took under three minutes to stand next to someone who has been granted more than a regular share of fame, the very talented Vint Falken! Sure, she was (Away) at the time so what little enjoyment she might have had from our "meeting" was less than nominal. Still, it was nice to see someone who has made a big impact on my Second Life™ "in the mesh." Check out her blog here and learn more about where we were standing. More information is at the NPIRL blog.

2 comments:

Ann Wuyts said...

LMAO! Thank you so much. I so have a MAJOR grin on my face now. I'm flattered you wanted to stand next to me, safeguarding me from things building rezzed on top of me whilst I was away! ;)

Uccie Poultry said...

My pleasure, Vint. Our humans can be so cavalier in our handling. That is why I like to run away for a day now and then ... make her learn some manners.