Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fantasy Faire 2011

Are you getting excited about this, too? I love being a mermaid, a pixy, and an elf (depending on my mood or until I can make a Melfixy avatar) so running around the Faire is going to be great! It starts April 2nd with nine regions and a huge number of merchants (check the still-updating vendor list here) including many of my faves such as Epic & Fae Fairey, Herbalys, Ibanez Eyes, Hoof It!, Fallen Gods, Cerridwen’s Cauldron, Bare Rose, and lots more! Of course, this is a charity event, not just shopping, and the Relay for Life of Second Life is the beneficiary. The goal is to raise $20,ooo USD for the American Cancer Society by the close on April 10th. I'll be posting more about the Faire but you should attend to meet, shop, all in support of cancer survivors and the future need.

Full Press Release for the event can be found here.

No comments: