Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Things Honour Didn't Tell You

This morning I've had a bit of quiet time that I could use to catch up on things, like visiting the wonderful places that Honour McMillan recommends on her blog. It has also been a time to remember how sneaky she is and that as a former* CIA (Canadian Intelligence Agency) agent, she keeps secrets. For example, in her post "On Dragons, Puzzles & Former Friends in Second Life" she completely fails to mention -- probably intentionally since it might provide valuable intelligence -- that one should look at the map for an overview or to fly up really, really (really, really, really) high to look down upon the landscaping.


Mighty impressive, these Linden Moles, huh? Oh, and she could have mentioned that reading the book upon landing in Cape Ekim (SLurl) might be handy. And did she mention the eggs at all? No. Makes ya wonder, huh? Huh? Huh, I say! (Well, ask, really, since it is an interrogative.)

Visit and visit soon, but remember, I might not tell you all there is to know, either. Just look about very carefully.

-------------------------------------

*Are agents ever really (really, really) former?

2 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

sneaky both of you :P
Now I have no more excuses to go see :)

Honour McMillan said...

pfffft I do have to obey the Official Secrets Act no matter what my current status. :p