Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get Well Soon, Hyper Mole!

Hyper Mole, a star at the Linden Department of Public Works (LDPW) has taken seriously ill in Real Life so as a great Friend of Bay City (and all SL, really), many folks are really sad about the news. Hyper is one of the builders behind the fun at Bay City and across The Grid so many of her friends have gotten together to make a Get Well video.


Many thanks to everyone who participated, especially Pyewacket Bellman of NITWACKET (go, sheep!).

(No, I'm not in the video. I was invited, but my RL intervened.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear Hyper Mole is ill. I'm a big fan of all the Mole installations around the Grid and I know Hyper means a lot to the citizens of Bay City.

Best wishes to her fighting what ails her, and a speedy recovery.

ZZ BOTTOM said...

I feel not only for Ebay, hope she is getting better asap!