Saturday, February 11, 2012

9th of 12 Days in Lingerie


Today's entry for Juicy Bomb's 12 Days of Lingerie blogger challenge could be titled The Heavily Retouched Picture because I popped it through several applications on my iPad and on my desktop in an effort to get it just right. I even attempted to correct body rendering issues caused by the pose itself. I'm most proud of the dodging and burning I did, something I haven't done since I was in an actual photo lab back in high school using shaped cardboard bits on wires under an enlarger (I also did selective developing, something my teacher had never heard about). Rather than get into all the picture details, here's the information about the outfit:

Lingerie: Szentasha Sheer Body Stocking
Jewelry: eCollar & Cuffs (beta) by Ephemeral Rainbow; custom wedding ring; custom earrings
Hair: [e] Melody Red 06
Skin: Curio Acorn Freckled Dark Sunny Pure
Eyes: Eyes Ibanez Fantasy Glow Eyes Wasabi
Location: Fina's Market Photo Garden (SLurl)

I mention the the location because I recommend it to any serious photographer. They have some wonderful prop sets and studios that are free to use, though its a little hard to use viewer shadows there, hence the dodging/burning in post production. And they have one prop that I've been wondering how and what to use it for since the first time I saw it. Below is what almost became today's picture using "the box."

No comments: